Twelve Factoids About Me
- I’m a picture taker, not a photographer.
- I’m a wife (37+ years and he still loves me!), a niece, and an aunt.
- I’m a cancer SURVIVOR!
- I’m a Q-Tip (and if you don’t know what the means you probably aren’t one! LOL!)
- I’m a sewer of simple quilts.
- I’m a baker of cakes, and always on the lookout for new cake recipes.
- I’m a reader of books (and I’ve been known to get so involved in my book that dinner is either late or burned).
- I’m a lover of plants, but not a grower of plants.
- I like a clean house, but I hate cleaning the house.
- I have a dry sense of humor that has become dryer thanks to my husband’s influence.
- I’m tired of planning menus and cooking and wish I had a “cook”.
- I’m a firm believer in keeping certain discussions behind closed doors.
Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS, Digital ELPH in ORANGE. It’s cute, colorful, compact, and convenient. It’s not fancy, but it works well for me. True I can’t take certain shots, but I’m content. Besides, my camera is ORANGE. HA!
Location, location, location:
Grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago, moved to the bay area of CA, moved to a HOT area of NorCal when I got married, and now –finally– we are retired and enjoying life on the central coast of Oregon.